Friday, December 26, 2008

lol quiz

lmao im totally fine~
Now at least (:


lmao ~
Pre- Spec on 29th and 30th.
I think i will enjoy the camp.
So had training today.
Homed at around 2pm.
Slept all the way to 6~
nice ehh.
ands so i will be doing quizes ~
Credits to Aila!


I'm Tagging~

1:) Fattah
2:)Afidah
3:)Florence
4:)Azri
5:)Xiang Long
6:)Ice
7:)Aloy
8:)Wei Bin
9:)Jun Jie (NCC)
10:) Shiing



How you know 1?
-Through NCC~

What would you do if you never met 2?
-hmmmms its really hard to ans -.-'' if i never met 2 i will .....
wa took me 5mins or so to think.. i will talk to myself and be mad?

What would you do if 3&4 dated you?
-hmmmms -.-'' grr Aila!! give me this type of quiz. I will be... ehhhh... hurh? lmao dunnoe how to ans. I will comfirm accept Azri (:

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
-Hmmmms maybe hahas dun see why not.

Do you think 7 is attractive?
- Yupxx he is Chio Bu.

Do you know anything about 8’s family?
-I have no idea =P

Tell me something about 9.
- He likes tennis? =O

What language does 2 speaks?
-Malay and english.

Who is 3 going out with?
-I think shes single.

How old is 4?
-15.

5?
-15 too.

Who is 6 favourite singer?
-zzz i dunnoe >.< 7 ?
-Leona Lewis

Is 8 single?
-I think he is.

What is 9 last name?
- Quek

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
-Hahas i rather jump off building.

Which school does 2 go to?
- Jurong Secondary School~

What do you like about 3?
- Shes me mei/junior u knoww???

Oh yeahss!! cant copy and paste rights?? Go Aila blog. u should see her link at the right~



Best-Of-Lucks~JunKangs~(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home