Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Trust,

Today kayak was lethargic.
Cos only 10 ppl came.
And the other 5 guys missed out the funs!~
And we lost the fun we had yesterday hahas.
Grrr im having sun burn at the face.
My arms and legs has sunny side up .. Dotz...
Imma gonner. I look so 2pid nows.... grrr burning!

Kk tomorrow got dance practice agains!
At Nan Chiau...
But im sure im going to be very tired sia.

I dont like liers yea!
Especially those who slack around.
And give reasons.

Haish... i want me Sun Burn to subside ASAP!!!
zzzzzzzz ouch...

RETARDED!
Idiot 1: heys can u help me tell idiot 2 to listen to the phone?
Idiot 3: Idiot 2 is in the toilet.
Idiot 1:ok just help me to convey the message blah blah blah.....
Idiot 3: ok bb.
later onz......
Idiot 3 smsed idiot 1
Message: Idiot 2 is not joining us, his going to M'SIA


Wow his in the toilet and suddently in M'sia.
I belief u!!

Afternoon.....
Saw Idiot 3 walking along with Idiot 2 at school.

Can Idiot 1 trust Idiot 3?
Is this source reliable?
No beacause Idiot 1 is a chinese, He might be biase agains the other races.

Best-Of-Lucks~JunKangs~ (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home