Saturday, October 25, 2008

Funs!

Random picture
Random picture
Random picture
Group photo for cultural tour.
Happened on 24th october.*

This photos here were grab in Khairiyah's blog. Grabbed every pic that has me in it =O



Lol all in one direction ;]
Touches* Soft tree~
Im looking for the bus D:
SC grp pic

It was raining too =O
Look so gays~ ^.<

Ok im posting about what happened today.
This morning had a UDI meeting(NCC)
Thens i was late for 10 minutes due to delay.
Thens Fattah was there. Lepak with him untill 0925 then Zaidi arrived.
Then Zaidi went back to change. Came back at 0955.
Lmao then after that, Azri arrived few minutes after Zaidi.
Thens Wan came over too.
I need me ice latte! (:
hahas but the mac's ice latte machine at Woodlands Mart Was spoiled!
ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzzz then was forced to drink hot coffee. I added so many things inside. LOL
Then me and Fattah kept on joking about other stuffs.


After the meeting we went to somewhere, cant rmb the name of place. Cos Yan Quan wanted to collect his school pants. Think he go fix something. Oh yar!! BTW Happy birthday Yan Quan!
After that went to Cwp. So there was me, Fattah, Wan, Azri, Yan Quan and Zaidi.
They told me they wanted to buy some new long sleeves for Sonore.
So i tried some of thems and it was nice! LMAO
Bought 1 of it, hahas thx to Zaidi luhxx... he helped me choose.
Cos i was having problem to choose the 1 that suits me.
Then me, Azri and Yan Quan bought shades :D hahas i like Azri's shade, looks nice.
So the 6 of us will be wearing formal casual during Sonore.
Oh yar btw i jus heard from Fattah that Student Council will be down for duty during the sonore. zzzzz i bought me shirt alrdy o.o
Ok, see how 1st.
Somemore i am inviting a friend from another school. x.x
Oh yar not forgetting today is Florence's bbdae!

Hahas!
Best-Of-Lucks
JunKangs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home