Friday, October 17, 2008

No..

I think that my confidence is getting the best out of me.
It's starting to become proud instead.
Maybe im getting arrogant.
Or maybe im just thinking too much.

But i sense that ever1 around me is irritated by me.
I dont know why.
I need to do some
Reflection or else i will regret sooner or later.
Ands i seriously need some advice from my fellow school mates.!

Ok! so what happened today?
Today was graduation day for the 5ns 4ns 4ts and 4es,
It was really fun and gained good experience.
I had to usher the principal during the event while my partner Amirah ushered the GOH( Mr Goh)

So we had to introduce ourself to the GOH and P, Amirah was very energetic today and kept on laughing. LOLs
But the event turned out to be very formal.
The councillors were not late to the 'Bad' extend.
But at the end we got our blazers and managed to be ready before the graduants arrived.
Everything was going smoothly.
After graduation ceremony, and was dismissed by Mr. Mok, i went to NCC training with my half school uniform top ncc spec course shirt.

Thens, Zaidi did a great job with alpha, and the improvement is obvious. I seriously hope that admiralty ncc can be able to be one of the more outstanding schools in NCC.

All the best!
JunKang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home